As a Christian Coach:
- I hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ
individually and corporately, in all my associations with clients and colleagues.
- I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
- I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including
structure, fees, refunds, expectations, and guarantees.
- I will never give a client’s name to anyone, for any purpose, without express written
- I will give credit where credit is due for materials supplied by other sources, respecting
copyrights, trademarks, and intellectual property
- I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay,
inform the concerned parties of my position.
- I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients and coach only within my areas
- I will actively pursue well-being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
- I will refer a client to another coach if I am not within my area of expertise or comfort so
the client gets the best possible coaching.
- I will honor my Christian values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame nor
a blemish on the name of Christ or the coaching profession.
The Christian Coaches Network supports and stands in agreement with the Code of Ethics set forth by the International Coach Federation, which outlines standards for professional coaching.