A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated,
but two can stand back-to-back and conquer.
Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
Accountability Triads are a unique Coaching experience designed to provide you with accountability and consistency to reach your goals more quickly. Within the safe, confidential space of the triad, you will receive en[courage]ment to take the necessary risks to achieve your goals and accomplish more. You will be able to focus better, be more efficient and build self-confidence as you walk alongside another on the same Journey. This is an opportunity to grow and transform – yourself and another. As your Coach on this Journey, I will help you create a personal plan for change and a strategy for execution. In addition, I will provide tools and guidance for you and your co-client to support one another and hold one another accountable.
Accountability Triads = 1 Coach + 2 Co-Clients
Grab an Accountability Partner to join you in the Triad: a girlfriend, sister, mom, mentor, mentee, coworker or (teen-adult) daughter for a 12-week program designed to help each of you make the small changes or total transformation you desire for your lives!
3 Sessions per month for 3 months
Kick-off Strategy Session to:
- Establish rapport within the Triad
- Understand the issues and setbacks that each Co-Client is facing
- Set the Macro goal(s) and objective(s) each Co-Client would like to work toward
Two 90-minute Triad sessions per month
- Celebrate accomplishments
- Discuss the successes and failures
- Apply lessons learned and create systems for future success
- Establish Micro goals for the week/month ahead
An Accountability Triad Is For You If:
- You are feeling stuck in ANY area (physical, emotional, mental or spiritual)
- You are looking for a change in your life, you just aren’t sure how to make that happen
- You wish you had a someone to walk the path with you to work through challenges and setbacks
- You often feel overwhelmed with work or life, and crave relationships with people who will encourage and lift you up
- You know that you want more from life, you’ve just struggled in the past to make it happen