I’m Carrie. My mission is to link arms with women who are ready to embark on the exciting Journey of discovering their purpose within each new season of life. I help them create a plan and then I support, encourage and empower them to carry it out.
I am a Jesus-loving, coffee-drinking, working-from-home mom of four. After my baby went to Kindergarten, I started to search for my “Next.” That Journey led me to find my calling: my long-lost dream of becoming a Life Coach. I obtained my Certified Professional Life Coach designation from the Christian Coach Institute, an ICF Accredited coach training school.
These are just some of the reasons and seasons my clients link arms with me:
She is ready to pursue a long-lost, or newly discovered dream/goal/ambition. It’s finally her time. She…
- Knows she wants something more, but doesn’t know where to start.
- Is at a crossroads and needs help determining which path to take.
- Feels overwhelmed by the size and scope of her goal.
- Feels insecure about whether she has “what it takes.”
She knows that something needs to change, but she isn’t quite sure what. She…
- Is ready to get honest about what isn’t working and to develop creative solutions to fix the problem.
- Wants to explore her vision for her life and admit her true needs.
- Is ready to make changes in order to align her ambitions with her values.
- Wants to be a strong leader for her family and be more intentional and purposeful about her legacy.
To read more about my Journey, click here
Interested in learning more about what life coaching can do for you? Set up your complimentary, no obligation Discovery Session today!